Sunday, February 12

his face in my dreams seizes my guts, he floods me with dread, soaked in soul, he swims in my eyes by the bed, poured myself over him, moon spilling in, and i wake up alone












i love amy winehouse. she gets loneliness. the title lyric is from her song wake up alone. i dunnno why im bathing myself in misery when im in a really good mood. had a great night last night even though im ill but i still hate waking up alone. i love having someone there to cuddle up to when i wake up and just talk about our wierd dreams and joke about snoring and dribbling in your sleep. yes these are the reasons i hate sleeping alone. hey the one good thing about sleeping alone is not getting woken up by a boner pressed against you. lets be grateful for the small things in life.  

1 comment: